7 Banks Digital Nomads You Should Consider in 2021
Many people love traveling the world. Yet, the need to keep a career intact is important. Digital nomads fundamentally work remotely and they can travel from a country to another. You can learn more stunning features about digital nomads from opinions on Suomiarvostelut.
As a digital nomad, the need to live a flexible lifestyle is important. You must live where there is incredible Wi-Fi or network connection, even if it is on a boat. However, the need to protect your financial interest is as important as the pleasure you find in traveling. This is why you must consider reading reviews of customers of Revolut for a guide to choosing the best bank for your career. Regardless of what you do, copywriting, project management, web development, or app development, you need to use either of these banks:
- PayPal: As the largest international online banking platform, it offers global currency exchange services and money transfer. You can withdraw and send money from over 200 countries with about 25 different currencies. All you need is to create an account and wait for two business days for a transaction affirmation.
- Payoneer: As a new digital bank, it offers digital payment services across 150 local currencies with about $3 charge as transfer charges. You can withdraw your money from a point of sale or ATM through the card it offers.
- Revolut: This is common to you as Finnish. It is a popular bank for European residents. It functions across 120 countries and makes financial transactions with about 19 currencies. If you trade in Bitcoin, Litecoin, or any other cryptocurrency, you can use the bank to convert your money to the local currency you want.
- Charles Schwab Bank: This is the digital bank situated in the US for digital nomads. The bank is popular for its free international transaction and free ATM fees. If you need a bank for multifunctional purposes, CSB offers savings and checking accounts.
- Monese: You can enjoy this bank as a Finnish because it is only available for European citizens. It uses only the GBP/EUR for its operation. With an easy signup process, you can use the bank for convenient and constant travel.
- N26: This German digital bank is convenient to use without additional costs. You can open a free account and get a free ATM card with no charges for overdraft or monthly maintenance fees.
- Statrys: This bank offers you financial transactions with EUR, GBP, USD, and about 8 other currencies in the international space. It helps you manage your currency even during market volatility moments. The bank covers your needs through its online platform.
Using a nomad digital bank affords you the luxury to still enjoy financial services even outside your home country. Some of the banks offer limited charges on international transactions and withdrawals. Some also offer premium services like cross-border ATM availability. As a valued customer, the banks enable easy access to your money, and over time, all your complaints can be resolved without visiting a physical branch.